4-Rolls Plate Rolling Machines – Hydraulic – AHS Series
The AHS MAQFORT plate rolling machines, with 4 hydraulically moving rolls, are capable of bending sheets with thickness from 4mm to 172mm and lengths from 1600mm to 6100mm.
Precise, productive and reliable with a highly dimensioned construction, the AHS 4-roll plate rolling machines increases your company's productivity with high-speed, high-quality calendering.
Manufactured in St-52 welded and stabilized steel, they have high structural rigidity, ensuring resistance when subjected to the greatest demands. The bending rolls are made of special steel and heat treated by induction, the bearings that support them are of high quality
4-Roll plate Rolling Machine – hydraulic – AHS series
The 4-roll plate rolling Machine are equipped with: Standard equipment:
- Device for bending cones;
- Induction hardened bending rolls;
- Digital position reader for the side rolls;
- St-52 welded steel construction;
- Mobile control pulpit;
- Two bending speeds;
- Rolls are mounted on spherical bearings;
- Hydraulic top roller opening;
- Top roller and sides with hydraulic rotation.
- Drive controlled speed;
- Central tower and side supports;
- Plate feeding table;
- Interchangeable top roll;
- Oil cooling.
The quality of these equipments makes them suitable for high demand jobs, namely the naval industry and wind energy. The 4-roll plate rolls machine after high productivity in plate bending, mainly in the production of tubular parts. The upper roll has a hydraulic bezel, which allows its opening to remove said parts easily and safely.