3- Rolls Asymmetrical Plate Rolling Machines – ASM-S Series
"The ASM-S 3 Rolls Asymmetrical Plate Rolling Machine, presents a line of 13 models. With plate bending capacities, which vary between 4mm and 8mm in thickness and length from 3500mm up to 5000mm.
The construction is highly dimensioned and made of St-52 steel, welded and stabilized.
The rolls are hardened and the bearings of high quality, which allows bending operations of high difficulty
ASM-S 3-Rolls Plate Rolling Machine
The ASM-S 3-rolls plate Rolling Machine are equipped with:
- Mobile control pulpit;
- Rolls in asymmetrical position;
- St-52 welded steel construction;
- Induction hardened bending rollers;
- Lower roll with electric upstroke movement;
- Rolls mounted on spherical bearings;
- Opening the upright of the mechanical upper rolr;
- Main rolls with electric rotation.
- Digital viewer for rear roll;
- Rear roll with electric upward movement.
3 rolls of initial clamping plate
The 3 initial compression plate rolls are the best choice for excellent results in thin plate bending. The ASM-S / ASM and AS series feature a solid structure with a welded steel body and ensure maximum performance with minimal investment.
Thin sheets, excellent results
Asymmetrical design allows for plate alignment before bending. The plate is placed and clamped between the two vertical rolls. The movement of the lateral roll causes the sheet to bend, holding it between the two rolls and keeping it in position during bending, ensuring the development of precise operations. Asymmetric plate rolling machines guarantee excellent results with a single operator, thanks to their ease of use. The mobile command pulpit offers total control at every step of the bending.
Discover our range of Rolling Machones:
- Rolling machines and visit our Youtube channel.